About Oak Orchard Health
Oak Orchard Health strives to be a center of continuous growth and transformation, where innovative, holistic, and comprehensive care is provided for all in partnership with our community.
To cultivate health and wellness by providing engaged and innovative medical, dental, and vision care for our community.
Originally founded by the University of Rochester in 1966, Oak Orchard has grown from a migrant health project into an integrated health center with multiple locations providing health care services for everyone located in communities we serve. We are a certified Patient Centered Medical Home. That means our patients can count on high quality health care delivered with an emphasis on care coordination and communication.
Our comprehensive health services include:
- Primary care
- Pediatric care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Family planning
- Health education
- Parenting education
- Chronic disease management
- Case management and human services referrals
- Patient navigation through the health care system
- Transportation (available on a limited basis at this time)
- Facilitated enrollment and recertification for insurance and Medicaid
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program