Oak Orchard Community Health Center Job Description
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Position Summary: Provides administrative assistance to the COO and CMO on a part-time basis.
· Minute taking for the following committees: Care Model, Primary Care Re-design, Clinical Managers,, Safety/Infection Control, Policies and P rocedures, Mandatory In-Service, and others as assigned.
· Minute taking for the following meetings: QAPI Leadership, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Dental Management, and others as assigned.
· Short-term projects
· Sorts and distributes incoming mail on a daily basis
· Maintains a safe, clean, orderly work area
· Adherence to all Human Resource Policies and Procedures, OAK Policies and Procedures and OSHA requirements.
· Adherence to all State and Federal regulations governing Oak Orchard Health.
Organization Wide Responsibilities:
Teamwork-A group working together to achieve a common goal or purpose.
Respect- Valuing each other’s honor and dignity.
Commitment- Dedication to remain loyal to our philosophy, values and mission.
Diversity- To understand, appreciate and accept differences and empower others and us to grow and contribute to the fullest potential.
Pursuit of Excellence- To strive personally and organizationally to achieve the ultimate perfection through innovation, quality, and persistence.
Community- People sharing their life through interaction and support of each other to create a better future.
· AAS degree or equivalent experience in relevant administrative program
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
· Commitment to creating a positive team environment
· Strict adherence to confidentiality of all information related to patients and the organization.
· Spanish language fluency helpful.
· Commitment to creating a positive environment for all patients and employees.
Required Education and Experience:
· Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
Interested applicants please send Cover letter, CV or Resume to JGrunert@oochc.org
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Oak Orchard Health is an equal opportunity provider and employer.