Our staff agree, Oak Orchard Health is a special place to work. Check out our employment opportunities to see how you can be part of our team!
For all the reasons you went into the health care field, we invite you to join us at Oak Orchard Health.
Our health centers give medical professionals the opportunity to practice where their skills and talents are most needed—in small towns and rural communities. We are a mission driven organization dedicated to serving our patients with the highest standard of integrated preventive and primary care. Our team is passionate about healing and dedicated to treating the whole person within a professional culture of respect and collaboration.
Oak Orchard provides a stimulating work environment that includes:
- Opportunity to use a broad spectrum of clinical skills in a wide variety of situations
- The ability to spend more time with patients at a comfortable pace
- Full support services including RN care managers, community health workers and other bilingual staff
- Culture of continuous improvement that strongly supports our clinical staff through team-based care, pilot studies and PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act) Cycles as part of our progressive Quality Improvement and Lean initiatives
- State-of-the-art technology including Electronic Medical Records (eCW)
- Access to national & international experts in a vast range of sub-specialties from nearby hospitals and medical centers such as UR Medicine
- More autonomy and freedom for mid-level practitioners while retaining the guidance of an MD
Our administrative staff is a unique group of individuals dedicated to supporting patient care with outstanding service. Oak Orchard offers a friendly work environment focused on providing the best patient experience within a culture that emphasizes empowerment, camaraderie, and professional development.
Join Our Team!
Send CVs/resumes or general inquiries to HR@oochc.org
Questions? Need more information? Please call (585) 637-3905 ext. 293
Oak Orchard Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.