Internal Job Posting
Job Title: Dental Assistant
Locations: Hornell Dental
Hours: (2) Full Time Positions. Must have flexibility in availability.
Summary- The dental assistant prepares the dental operatory room, handles instruments and supplies, escorts patient to/from room, assists the dentist with the procedure.
Education and Experience- High School Diploma/GED. One year of experience in dental assisting or graduation from an accredited program in dental assisting. Computer skills.
· A complete understanding of OOH mission and services.
· Assists during the examination treatment, screening, and emergency care of patients.
· Prepare the necessary instruments set-ups for the procedure.
· Mix cement, amalgam, or composite filling material and impression material.
· Sterilization of equipment and instruments.
The responsibilities listed above are a limited representation of the full job responsibilities.
Contact James Grunert at 637-3905 ext. 213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All interested must apply by November 2, 2017