Hours: Full-time and Part-time available. Flexibility to work two evenings.
Providing excellent customer service, the Case Manager will assist with the daily operations of the Outreach Team detailed below.
Education and Experience
- Minimum HS diploma with two years of relevant experience. Associates degree preferred. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong computer skills.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology. Valid NYS driver's license.
- A complete understanding of OOH mission and services.
- Supports the Supervising Case Managers and Outreach team members on specific case loads.
- Works with patients and community agencies to increase awareness of health promotion and disease prevention programs. Develop effective working relationships to reduce barriers in the community for at-risk patients.
- Schedule/confirm appointments as needed.
- Monitors documents, labs, referrals, appointment, and "jelly beans" directed to the department.
- Handles incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Documents patients contact and follow up via the EMR
- Provides written and verbal translation/interpretation as necessary.
- Arranges transportation or transports referred patients as necessary.
Forward updated resume to email@example.com
Oak Orchard Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.