Family Medicine / Pediatric Medicine
Oak Orchard Health is an integrated health center with locations throughout Western New York. As a certified Patient Centered Medical Home, we are a mission driven organization dedicated to serving our patients with the highest standard of integrated preventive and primary care. Our team is passionate about healing and dedicated to treating the whole person within a professional culture of respect and collaboration.
We are currently looking for Physician Assistants specializing in Family Medicine (with strong pediatric experience) or Pediatrics to join our Family Medicine andPediatric Teams.
Qualified candidates will provide direct and indirect clinical management of patient care and administer direct and indirect patient care in accordance with established protocols.
- Education: Completion of an AMA approved Physician’s Assistant program or an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program.
- License/Certification: Current NYS Physician’s Assistant license or Family Nurse Practitioner license and DEA.
Oak Orchard Health offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including vacation, personal time, sick time, paid holidays, malpractice insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, health insurance, CME time and reimbursement.
Oak Orchard Health serves a wide-reaching patient population. Our clinical staff do more than just “see” and “treat” patients, they play an integral and involved role in the health of our patients as well as the communities we serve. Oak Orchard patients know they can count on receiving high quality, coordinated health care services from an exceptional and inspired care team.
Highlights of Oak Orchard Health
Serving the Western New York area, Oak Orchard Health is singularly positioned to support our providers with an environment conducive to delivering high-quality, compassionate care. Our successful patient-centered medical home model affords clinical staff the opportunity to practice quintessential medicine with access to the region’s top specialists and researchers.
Oak Orchard provides a stimulating work environment that includes:
- Opportunity to use a broad spectrum of clinical skills in a wide variety of situations
- The ability to spend more time with patients at a comfortable pace
- Full support services including RN care managers, community health workers and other bilingual staff
- Culture of continuous improvement that strongly supports our clinical staff through team-based care, pilot studies and PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act) Cycles as part of our progressive Quality Improvement and Lean initiatives
- State-of-the-art technology including Electronic Medical Records (eCW)
- Access to national & international experts in a vast range of sub-specialties from nearby hospitals and medical centers
Our continuum of care includes:
Living In Our Communities
Oak Orchard Health has community health centers in four picturesque communities located between Buffalo and Rochester, the state's second and third largest cities. You'll find great schools, gracious and affordable homes, and easy access to excellent shopping, cultural and four-season outdoor recreational attractions.
Join Our Team!
Send CVs or general inquiries to HR@oochc.org
Questions or need more information? Call (585) 637-3905 ext. 293.
Oak Orchard Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.