Physician- Family Medicine- Brockport
Physician- Pediatrics- Brockport
Physician- Family Medicine- Albion
Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Osteopathic Medicine / Pediatric Medicine
Seeking board-certified or board-eligible, mission driven physicians to practice personalized primary care medicine in rural Western New York. Our health center locations provide unique and easy access to both the Rochester and Buffalo metro areas. Practicing medicine at Oak Orchard offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Loan forgiveness options available
- Excellent work/life balance
- Robust support in building personalized practice
- Potential for leadership
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Paid sick and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Full malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Access to world-class specialists from multiple health systems
Oak Orchard Health serves a wide-reaching patient population. Our physicians and medical staff don’t just “see” and “treat” patients, they play an integral and involved role in the health of our patients as well as the communities we serve. Oak Orchard patients know they can count on receiving high quality, coordinated health care services from an exceptional and inspired care team.
Highlights of Oak Orchard Health
Serving the Western New York area, Oak Orchard Health is singularly positioned to support our providers with an environment conducive to delivering high-quality, compassionate care. Our successful patient-centered medical home model affords clinical staff the opportunity to practice quintessential medicine with access to the region’s top specialists and researchers.
Oak Orchard provides a stimulating work environment that includes:
- Opportunity to use a broad spectrum of clinical skills in a wide variety of situations
- The ability to spend more time with patients at a comfortable pace
- Full support services including RN care managers, community health workers and other bilingual staff
- Culture of continuous improvement that strongly supports our clinical staff through team-based care, pilot studies and PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act) Cycles as part of our progressive Quality Improvement and Lean initiatives
- State-of-the-art technology including Electronic Medical Records (eCW)
- Access to national & international experts in a vast range of sub-specialties from nearby hospitals and medical centers
Our continuum of care includes:
Living In Our Communities
Oak Orchard Health has community health centers in four picturesque communities located between Buffalo and Rochester, the state's second and third largest cities. You'll find great schools, gracious and affordable homes, and easy access to excellent shopping, cultural and four-season outdoor recreational attractions.
Join Our Team!
Send CVs or general inquiries to HR@oochc.org
Questions or need more information? Call (585) 637-3905 ext. 213 or ext. 293.
Oak Orchard Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.