Paying for your health care
Billing & Payments
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Most private health insurance and managed care plans
- Public health insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, Child Health Plus)
- Cash, check, credit/debit card
- Sliding fee scale, based on family size and income.
- We can help you enroll in health insurance coverage. Now, it's easier than ever! Call 585-589-5613 ext. 146 for more information.
Co-pays and self-payments are due at the time of service.
Billing questions? Please contact our Patient Accounts Specialist, Janet Mignano at 585-637-3905 ext. 255.
If your insurance company is not listed, please contact us at 585-637-3905.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western NY
Child Health Plus
Community Blue Medicaid Managed Care, Child Health Plus and Family Health Plus
Emblem Health - GHI
Excellus BCBS - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rochester
Health Economics Dental
Health Now (BCBSWNY and Community Blue)
Independent Health / NOVA
United Health Care (Medical and Dental)
For vision-related insurance information, please visit our Vision Care page.
No insurance? No problem.
Oak Orchard's Enrollment Specialists can help you get the most affordable care. To learn more or to schedule a free and confidential appointment call: 585-589-5613 x 146.
With NY State of Health's new "Essential Plan" if you qualify, coverage could be as little as $20 a month.
For more information call 585-589-5613 x 146.
- Health Insurance for Grown Children Video / Es tiempo para que sus hijos adultos obtengan su proprio seguro de salud
- What Marketplace Enrollees Need to Know about Form 1095-A / Lo que necesita saber sobre el Formulario 1095-A si se inscribió a través del Mercado